About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
AiP Spokane Wedding & portrait photographer captures beautiful images of people in Post Falls, Coeur d'Alene, Spokane, and the surrounding areas, and we are available for destination weddings. I specialize in Wedding photography,Children's, Family, and Senior portraits. I schedule a select number of weddings per year. When we meet for a session, prepare to not just get some pictures taken -- prepare to have a good, fun, goofy time. At AiP, capturing the image is 100% of it. Turning it into magic is the other 100%. Visit aipimages.com.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Adventures in Weddings: Chad & Miranda

Married on August 15th, at Enchanted Events, in Sandpoint. Nervous... excited... in love. It was a totally fun wedding from start to finish, and the folks at Enchanted Events were very gracious and fun hosts. Here's a little selection from the wedding. I wish you many years of happiness, you two!















1 comment:

Jamie Kemp said...

I loved being at their wedding, Chad is my brother and over the years he has really grown up to be quite a great guy. I have so much to say about them, that I am quite speechless about the whole thing. But I dont think that Chad could have picked better than Miranda and Miranda, Chad. They are both an amazing couple and a rare pair to see. In all that they do, they will accomplish much as a team.

-Jamie Kemp